Mkun's multiplayer question

Post any issues here having to do with playing, installating or configuration of the game.

Moderator: Brad

Mkun
Grunt
Grunt

Mkun's multiplayer question

Post by Mkun » 2008-05-02, 08:04

Hello.

Firstly i would like to thank you for enabling me to play this game again like from the old days! Without your post and effort i would still be unable to play Z :( . Everything works fine (even the sound ^^). But i wanted to ask you if there is any possibility of playing Z via net with people. I'm asking because I already completed single player content and would like to experience some action with other players:)

PS: You guys are real freaks of Z... I gotta love you :D
Last edited by Mkun on 2008-05-02, 14:00, edited 1 time in total.
"It's good to be Bad"
Popov
Pyro
Pyro

Re: This is how I got Z (not z95) to work on XP

Post by Popov » 2008-05-02, 13:27

Welcome aboard. I'm not very experienced in playing Z over the net, but if you're looking for someone to practise with, contact me by:
->e-mail
->AQQ messenger 5858867
->gg messenger 3113189 <preferable>
->or just pm me

ps
and it seems it's not the right topic do be discussing it ; P If you have any questions regarding how to set up a hamachi network,or something, post them in a proper place.

pozdrawiam :]
CHYROS
General
General

Re: Mkun's multiplayer question

Post by CHYROS » 2008-05-02, 18:24

Welcome to the forum, Mkun! :cheers:

Popov is right - your question falls outside the topic you posted it in, so I split it from that topic into this new topic. If you have technical problems setting up a multiplayer match, feel free to ask them in this topic. If you don't know how to set up a multiplayer match at all, look through the technical issues forum on how to do it (there are multiple ways). If you're looking for people to play Z online with, look here.
Remember, the meek shall inherit nothing. -- The Book of Cataclysm