help multiplayer

Post any issues here having to do with playing, installating or configuration of the game.

Moderator: Brad

garruz666
Laser
Laser
Are you a spam bot?: No

help multiplayer

Post by garruz666 » 2009-09-08, 13:35

hi to all. i would like to ask u some dudes i have. i donloaded antares patch and i can play correctly, but now i am thinking about to play new levels. i´ve seen that there are some new maps and i downloaded. some of them are just a modification of the original z levels (maps 2, 3, 4, 7 and 12 i think). they are easy to use, i just copy the level folder and do the substitution of the original. thats easy.

but what should i do to play to thoose other levels called 118, 119... ?? where should i place the folders?? i read about to press F3 and then type something. i did it but nothing happened. what should i do?? is it the only way to play thosse 118 and 119 levels??

and now the big question: i´ve read the tutorial about how to do a personal map. i know all the theory but once it is done i dont understand how to save the file. i know that i have to save the file and then go to z folder and rename this file and change "a0" to the new name. plase could someone write what sould i do??

and the last thing... once it is renamed and all this things... how could i load this new map?? i have antares patch and theres only one menu (and in spanish) at the up&left corner. there u can select new game, load game, passed levels, options and max. score. but theres no posibility to play 1vs1 against computer.

thanks for your help and thanks antares to give us the possibility to play this BIG game on winxp. i will never forget it :)
garruz666
Laser
Laser

Re: help multiplayer

Post by garruz666 » 2009-09-09, 16:40

well, i can answer to myself. first of all to play the multiplayer maps u added here u have to press the f3 button at main window, not while u are playing, as i did :) so this theme is closed.

but about the creation of multiplayer games... can someone answer me??
Meeky
Captain
Captain

Post by Meeky » 2009-09-10, 06:39

There is a help file in ZEditor. Try to read it first, then come here if questions remain.
WinZMod - mod for playing Z with high screen resolution
ZEdMod - ZEditor mod allowing to edit single player levels
ZGFX - Utility for extracting Z graphic
ZStats - Small utility for fine-tuning unit statistics
Z-Remake - XNA project on 2D IceCream Engine
garruz666
Laser
Laser

Post by garruz666 » 2009-09-12, 19:04

ill do it :D