Obviously:Exlua wrote: I replace a other Singleplayer Map, but i see short the Level/Map screen. After that i have a black screen and i can hear the Windows "bling" sound. I press enter and see the Menu Screen.
Ok i build my map without start units/Tower Guns. You can see it in the first picture... I have the coordinates for my units. First the Towers Gun in the Z Tool list than the Units. You can see it in the second picture...
Maybe a problem with the target for the blue units ??
- You did not use any starting groups in ZEditor.
- Instead of it you used ZTool.
This is wrong decision.
Attentively read the instruction (help _ Z Tools _ English.doc).
1. Originally all Starting Groups are necessary for establishing in ZEditor.
2. To save map.
3. A file CPUPRL to load in ZTools.
4. To write down the data of a Blue Team in that the order, in which it has appeared in ZEditor.
PS. The data of a Red Team are not necessary.