few more things
6. important issue - robots sometimes are stuck together (the leader and minions) often move as one. it's not just bad because it's hard to understand how many robots we have but also they are killed with 1 shot by tanks /guns which is bad.
7. for main menu - i suggest to improve the look so that it will attract new players better. you can use our fan art if you want, for examplehttp://game-era.com/images/zod_render_Ss.jpgmore here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=736&sid=31a837de2a8 ... 24d2a19a1f
8. messy pathfinding lines when multiple units are selected. especially if several units are selected the pathfinding lines looks really weird.
9. many times i hear same voice repeated (like territory taken keeps repeating in loop)
10. bots surrender? i dont like the idea. let us kill the fort, it's a part of the pleasure to finish the bots.
issue - driver-kill seems off balance.. in early levels it's next to impossible to kill the tank/jeep driver making tanks too dominant.. gatlings became completely useless and psycos too they have no damage and cant kill the tank driver.. this needs to be changed to z-dos settings on driver kill. the only purpose of weak units is their ability to snipe out tank driver (even in medium/heavy tank). without this ability they became completely pointless so the game turns into - who has a tank wins it all, the tank goes like through the batter
example today.. i was winning the game, then one single light tank came , killed psycos, killed grants with the grenades, killed jeep, killed gatling (completely uselesss), then killed the gun on the fort and took out the factory... this never happens in Z
11. to show in text on top of factories what they are producing now. (on mouse over, same like you show robot names on mouse over)
12. veterans. like in Z dos make the veteran units manuver better (and shot more accurately)
additionally - auto heal for veteran units after certain time. (i saw that in other games)
13. game difficulty - like others suggested, make a setting of the difficulty . easy solution make multiplier of the player production time. easy = we get units produced faster.. Do not change the stats of units.
14/ someone asked before in the topic - in older zed i could right click and then get again the previous selected units in hand and give them different order, now i cant.
15. even on top resolution the graphics looks very pixelated (especially we can see it on texts). - even if i "zoom out". on older zed engine it was really smooth graphics.example of what I mean by pixelation https://i.postimg.cc/c1FrgFLM/pixelation.pngI
dont have screenshot of z engine by freak night by i remember it was much smoother and text were very readable.
16. when clicked "cancel manufacture" to change production it switches back to the lowest unit, it should not.. it should keep same until i click arrows.
17. when target aquired by the tank (say i want tank to attack something), in old Z the turret would lock on target and not rotate around. this will give small advantage of first shot, especially in bigger tanks.here in Z online the tarret does not lock.
18. tanks/vehicles get stuck near river borders (corners)
19. robots shoot over factories/mountains.
20. feature suggestion
- in higher levels make low-level units (grants/psyco) produced WITH grenades set in hand. this will at least make them little more useful, else nothing needed just pyro and the game becomes too binary. It's just medium tank + pyro endless production and all other units seem useless with such balance. Howitzer completely useless , it cant even kill medium tank consistently but is very expensive..
1. cooperative mode crashes
2. when my ally passes my fort the music and sound plays annoying "your fort is under attack".
3. the "you are toasted", "you are crap" women voice is too repetative, almost every 10 second.. should be like every minute like in original z else it's annoying.
hope this helps ! keep up great work!